CERIO HS-1008M is a plug & play ultra-high speed and high-performance network switch. It supports 8port 10/100/1000/2500Mbps Multi Gigabit Ethernet ports. All ports support Auto-Negotiation traffic modulation function, which helps to optimize the transmission speed and performance of each connected device. It supports existing conventional 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet equipment and new generation 2.5GbE network equipment. Whether you want to upgrade the office network or home use, HS-1008M can achieve faster and smoother bandwidth and transmission capabilities for you to achieve more flexible network applications.
CERIO HS-1008M can use existing CAT 5e cables to enjoy ultra-high-speed network transmission, it’s eliminating construction costs, and realizing economical network upgrades. HS-1008M with fanless design, simple and convenient operation, no need to configure software, plug and play. It’s able to meet the hyper-converged large-scale data centers, AI applications, 4K high-quality image transmission, WiFi 6 wireless base stations, cloud data centers needs, etc., and provides stable and efficient transmission. The HS-1008M defines new green power saving idea in all Ports. Using the 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the network will automatically decrease the power usage when traffic is low with no setup required. Moreover, it supports desktop and wall
mounting installation, making it more convenient and safer for you to use.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G BASE-T and IEEE 802.3az EEE specifications.
- 8 Port 10/100/1000/2500Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch.
- Supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE), IEEE 802.3az standard.
- Half/Full-duplex capability on each TX port Autolearning networking configurations.
- Supports Store & Forward architecture and performs forwarding and filtering.
- IEEE802.1x flow control for Full-duplex, Back Pressure function for Half-duplex operation.
- Provides 12K Jumbo frames to improve network utilization of a large file transfers.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking fullwire speed forwarding.
- Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging.
- Supports up to 16K MAC addresses.
- Supports 12Mb buffer memory.
- Supports desktop and wall mounting installation.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T|
|IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,|
|IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T,|
|IEEE 802.3bz 2500Base-T|
|IEEE 802.1x Flow Control|
|IEEE 802.3az EEE|
|Port Configuration||8 ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000/2500Mbps|
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA / CD|
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up,|
|100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up,|
|1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up|
|2500BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5e or up|
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|MAC Address Table||16K|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000/2500Mbps (Half-duplex),|
|LED Indicators||Per Port: Link Status * 8,
Green (2500Mbps Link)
Amber (100/1000Mbps Link
|Per Unit: (PWR) * 1|
|Internal Bus Speed||40Gbps|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Power Type||DC-Jack : for bundled External Power adapter|
|Power Consumption||4.15 Watt|
|Power Requirement||External 12 VDC 1.5A DC Input|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 45° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimension ( W x H x D )||240 x 106 x 27 mm|
|Material of case||Metal|
|Production Location||TW or CN|
|Certifications||FCC , CE , RoHS-compliant|
|HS-1008M Main Unit||x1|
|Quick Installation Guide Booklet||x1|