Wave2 4x 11ac 5Ghz 2×2 +18dBi Outdoor Bridge
CERIO’s OW-218 A1 eXtreme Power 5GHz 2×2 Outdoor Bridge (300mW) is a outdoor AP that combined superior functionality with an elegant and highly durable housing design. This 11ac outdoor access point with latest 11ac technology for improvements in the speed, reliability and quality of wireless communications, provides wireless 4 channel (4x speed) simultaneous operation in 5GHz wireless coverage for maximum flexibility. It supports a maximum throughput up to 867Mbps on the 5GHz frequency band.
Fast and flexible installation
Choose the right installation option for your application environment
CenOS 5.0 Centralized platform management
Intelligent control and automatic configuration and setting of multiple wireless base stations in the core group
Support AP with WDS mode / WDS mode / Client Bridge + Universal Repeater mode and WISP/CPE Repeater +AP mode
OW-218 A1 utilizes an 300mW high power design with built-in 18dBi 2×2 5GHz antenna. This device is powered through 802.3at Power over Ethernet, allowing both power and data to be provided through CAT5 cabling. OW-218 A1’s also supports fast wireless roaming 802.11r/k protocol for seamless roaming and smart client handoff.
OW-218 A1’s high performance and IP68 weather-proof durable design makes it perfect for deployment in enterprise, government, public environments, and WISP application.
- 5Ghz band supports 802.11 an/ac wireless protocol with a maximum data transfer rate of 867Mbps.
- 300mW at 5Ghz Output eXtreme High Power design.
- Built in 18dBi 2×2 5GHz Directional Panel Antenna.
- Supports CenOS 5.0 Software.
- Operation Modes : Access Point Mode (includes Hotspot Portal Authentication, Pure AP Mode, and AP + WDS Mode), Control Access Point Mode (Centralized AP Management), Client Bridge + Repeater Mode, and WISP / CPE Repeater Mode.
- IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet supported.
- Built in 802.1x RADIUS authentication server and supports up to 50 User Accounts.
- Provide customizable login and logout Captive portal page by Web Page.
- Weather-proof Housing (IP68 Approved).
- Built-in OAuth2.0 Facebook / Google account and support advanced features to create OAuth2.0 new service provider.
- CenOS 5.0 Control Access Point Mode (CAP) supports centralized management of up to 64 AP devices.
- With AP mode supports at total of 16 Multiple-ESSIDs per device.
- With AP mode supports 8 WDS Links per device.
- Supports built-in 802.1x RADIUS authentication server account database for small and medium environments, removing the need to set up external server and avoiding additional costs. Also supports RADIUS Server authentication server
account features to fit the needs of large-scale network environments.
- Built-in Time Policy function can set multiple times schedule apply to RF on/off and IP/MAC filter or other security function.
- Captive Portal Authentication supports by remote RADIUS server, Local account, third-party OAuth2.0, LDAP (AD), POP3, Guest and remote bulk MAC Address.
- EWireless AP group management – Automatic configuration and setting of intelligent control of AP.
- Each SSID supports 802.1q VLAN Tag standards, supporting up to 4096 group VLAN Tag capability With AP mode supports WPA-PSK/TKIP,WPA-802.1x/TKIP, 802.11i WPA2-PSK/CCMP/AES,WPA2 (802.1x /CCMP / AES), No. of registered RADIUS servers: 1.
- QoS(Quality of Service) for bandwidth management and traffic prioritization and supports network.
- Users Upload/Download Bandwidth Control speed limits, and User Device (Total) bandwidth control. Administrators can regulate the 3limit of each network user.
- Supports IEEE802.11f IAPP and IEEE802.11r and IEEE802.11k Fast Roaming.
- Support Ping Watchdog function, which automatically monitoring device operations and reboots the device before a crash can occur.
- Supports Location Tracking function, which can provide the wireless user’s distance location information to the database for analysis.
- Software Web UI supports auto reboot setting function. Software setting allows automatically reboot by Daily/Weekly/Monthly settings.
- function, automatic scanning the most undisturbed and suitable wireless channel in the field environment, which is convenient and time-saving.
- Administrative Access : Supports Telnet and SSH.
- Provides Traffic Monitor and Graphical GUI Status Interface for Network and Radio Overview.
- Supports 5Ghz band and the maximum transmission rates is 867Mbps.
- 300mW at 5Ghz Output eXtreme High Power design.
- Supports 2 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Port and ETH1 port supports PoE function.
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet supported.
- Built in 18dBi 2×2 5GHz Directional Panel Antenna ( H : 15 , E : 16) .
- With IP68 weather-proof durable design are made to withstand harsh environment deployment.
- Integrates a long-range power amplifier and high sensitivity eceiver to deliver unmatched reliability and performance at large coverage application.
- ESD protection (Electro Static Discharge): Conductive: 4KV ; Air: 8KV.
- Complying with Open Circuit Voltage and Short Circuit Current hardware standard design.
- Pressure vent (prevents internal condensation).
|OS System Compatible edition||Cerio CenOS 5.0 Software Core|
|Network Standards Conformance||IEEE802.11 a/n/ac compliant|
|IEEE802.3 / IEEE 802.3u|
|IEEE802.3at Power Over Ethernet compliant|
|IEEE802.11r/IEEE802.11k Fast Roaming|
|Ethernet Configuration||10/100/1000BASE-TX Auto MDI/MDI-X Ethernet|
|Connector x 2 (Power over Ethernet 802.3.at PoE in )|
|LED Indicators||PWR (Power) x 1|
|ETH1 (PoE In) x 1|
|ETH2 x 1|
|5G Signal x 1|
|Data Transfer Rate||IEEE802.11n : 400Mbps (@ 40MHz 256QAM)|
|IEEE802.11ac : 867Mbps(@ 80MHz 256QAM)|
|Frequency Range||IEEE802.11a/an/11ac : Supports 5.180 – 5.240 & 5.725 – 5.825 GHz|
|Channel Spacing||IEEE802.11 an : 20/40 MHz|
|IEEE802.11 ac: 80MHz|
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA / CA with ACK|
|Modulation Method||IEEE802.11a : OFDM(64-QAM,16-QAM,QPSK,BPSK)|
|IEEE802.11n : OFDM (256-QAM, 64,-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK,BPSK)|
|IEEE802.11ac : OFDM (256-QAM, 64,-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK,BPSK)|
|Operating Channels||5GHz : 36-64, 100-140, 149-165 (Depends on configured regulatory domain)|
|Transmit Power Variation||5Ghz : Max : 24 ± 1 dBm|
|Receiver Sensitivity||5Ghz : Max : -92 dBm|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ 65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C ~ 80°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% – 95% Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10% – 95% Non-Condensing|
|Antenna||Built in 18dBi 5GHz 2×2 Directional Panel Antenna ( H : 15 , E : 16)|
|Form Factor||Supports both Pole / Wall Mounting installed using a provided Mounting Bracket. With IP68 Rating|
|ESD||Conductive: 4KV ; Air: 8KV|
|Surge Protection||Line to Line 1KV:
Line to ground 4KV (EN61000-4-5)
|Vent||Automatically Adjustable Vent Design|
|System Power Consumption||14Watt (Max)|
|Power Supply||Supports Power Over Ethernet ( POE 48~57V voltage)|
|Integragted IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Input Power||IEEE802.3at 48V~57V PoE In|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||252 x 200 x 78 mm|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, NCC, ROHS Compliant|
|OW-218 A1 Main Unit||x1|
|PoE Power supply Kit||x1|
|Wall/Pole Mounting Bracket Set||x1|
|Adjustable Mounting Bracket Set (OW-PKUR)||x1|
|Quick Installation Guide(Chinese/English)||x2|