Ethernet Extend Mode makes transmission distance
up to 280m by per port DIP Switch Control
8 Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit PoE+ Switch ( 160Watt Power )
The CERIO CS-1008G-8P is a powerful and IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch, with all 8 ports capable of 10/100Mbps or 1000Mbps auto-negotiation operation and supports 8 Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit port Power over Ethernet (PoE+). Up to 280m PoE distance allows you to expand your network via Ethernet cable to where there is no power line or outlet but where you want to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc..
- Breakthrough RJ45 UTP 100M restrictions and support long distance up to 280M
- 280M long distance power transmission and holding PoE at 54V without power recession
- Each port can control by DIP switch to 10Mbps Long Distance PoE Mode
- Ethernet Extend Mode per port DIP switch control makes transmission distance up to 280m
- PoE Power Max 30W for 1~8 PSE/PoE Ports, PoE budget 54V for 130Watt share for all PoE ports.
- Support Jumbo Frame 9216 byte
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full wire speed forwarding
- Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging
- Supports up to 4K MAC addresses and 1.5M bits buffer