The CERIO FPOE-MPD80 delivers Power over Ethernet (Fast Ethernet /Giga Ethernet/Multi Giga Ethernet) to remote devices. Supports IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af Active POE+ and Passive POE+ Power over Ethernet design. It provides PoE 44~57V Ethernet power + data input to separate to only DC/Power output and only Ethernet/ Data output. Supports DC output voltage 12V, 19V and 24V via DIP switch three range adjustable.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bz 2500/5000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3at PoE+ / 802.3af PoE.
- Supports 1/2.5/5Gbps Multi Gigabit Ethernet.
- The FPOE-MPD80 PoE splitter can use to connect non-PoE IEEE 802.3at /802.3af compliant devices to PoE+ injector or PoE+ switch..
- Supports Output Voltage hot switching for 12VDC/19VDC/24VDC three range adjustable.
- In the case of IEEE 802.3af/at active POE configuration, the maximum power output up to 27Watts and in the case of passive POE configuration, the maximum power output up to 80Watt (24V), 75Watt (19V) and 50Watt (12V) after split power and data.
- Supports Ethernet PoE to Separate to only DC/Power and only Ethernet/Data.
- Bundle accessories for inside diameter 2.1 mm (PHY) to 2.1 (PHY) mm DC cable.
- LED indicators for Power function enable and DC output voltage display of 12V/19V/24V.
- Supports desktop or wall mounting installation and multiple units combination for easy to bundles organize the Ethernet cables.
CERIO FPOE-MPD80 uses the latest hardware hotswitching protection design, which can effectively prevent the fault caused by instantaneous switching of different voltage. The device will not cause any damage while changing the voltage output during operation. It provides DC 12V or 19V or 24V needs for any network or non-network equipment through DC to DC Cable which is included with package. Using the Cerio PoE+ Splitter, you can take advantage of Power Over Ethernet and place Fast/Giga Ethernet-enabled products, such as Wireless Access Points, Network Cameras, and VoIP Phone where power outlets are not readily available.
Long Distance Application
The PoE Splitter supports Multi Gigabit Ethernet PoE Powered Device. It’s able to split the PoE signal into separate data and power sources up to total 100Meters (328 feet). It suggests to use a Cat 5e Ethernet cable to meet 100Meters PoE distance.
CERIO FPOE-MPD80 supports ESD, Electro Static Discharge protection includes Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection ensuring device safety.
Some additional benefits of Cerio PoE+ splitter include cost saving, small pocket size and convenience in network planning, and higher reliability.
Simple Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3bz 2500/5000BASE-T
IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE+)
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat.5 or up
1G/2.5G/5GBASE-T : UTP Cat.5e or up
|Data Transfer Rate||10M/100M/1G/2.5G/5G (Half-duplex),
|Data PIN||PIN 1/2, 3/6 & 4/5, 7/8|
|Power PIN||End-span (Type-A): PIN 1/2,3/6 ;
Mid-span (Type-B): PIN 4/5,7/8
|Data in||Connects PC/HUB/Switch|
|Ethernet Connector||RJ-45 x1 for Power + Data input
RJ-45 x1 for Data output
|ESD Protection||Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Max Power Output||Active POE 802.3at : Up to 27Watts
Passive POE : Up to 80Watts
|Power Interface(output)||DC-Jack:Output to any none PoE 12V or 19V or 24V DC in device|
|Power Requirement||Standard Active 802.3af/at PoE Power Source or
Non-standard Passive Max to 90W PoE Power Source
|POE Input Voltage||44V~57V|
|DC Output Control Range||12V/19V/24V three range adjustable by DIP switch|
|DC Output Current||Max 12V/4.17A , 19V/3.94A , 24V/3.33A|
|LED Indicators||DC Output LED x3 : 12V or 19V or 24V|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 55° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimension ( W x H x D )||84.5 x 80 x 39.5mm|
|Weight ( g )||100.2g|
|Case of material||ABS|
|Certifications||FCC ,CE, RoHs compatible|
|FPOE-MPD80 Main Unit||x1|
|Inside diameter 2.1mm(PHY) to 2.1mm DC Cable||x1|
|Quick Installation Guide||x1|