The CERIO POE-PD05S provides Multi Gigabit Ethernet capability and is backward compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps network standards. It supports IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ / 802.3at PoE+ / 802.3af PoE standards and provides PoE 44~57V Ethernet power and data input to separate to only DC/Power output and only Ethernet /Data output. Supports DC output voltage 12V, 19V and 24V via DIP switch three range adjustable.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bz 2500/5000 BASE-T and IEEE 802.3bt PoE++, IEEE 802.3at PoE+, 802.3af PoE standards.
- Supports 1 / 2.5 / 5Gbps Multi Gigabit Ethernet.
- The POE-PD05S PD Splitter can use to connect non-PoE IEEE 802.3bt / 802.3at / 802.3af powered devices to PoE Switch or PoE injector.
- Supports Output Voltage hot switching for 12VDC, 19VDC, 24VDC three range adjustable.
- The maximum power output capacity complying with the IEEE 802.3bt standard up to 71.3 Watts.
- Supports Ethernet PoE to separate to only DC/Power and only Ethernet/Data.
- Supports power reverse acute protection design, and auto restarts to protect possible short circuit, which can reduce the damage caused by the short circuit.
- LED indicators for Power function enable and DC output voltage display of 12V/19V/24V.
- Bundle accessories for inside diameter 2.1 mm (PHY) to 2.1 (PHY) mm DC cable.
- Supports desktop or wall mounting installation and multiple units combination for easy to bundles organize the Ethernet cables.
CERIO POE-PD05S supports an excellent design of hotswitching protection to prevent failures caused by overload, which can effectively prevent failures caused by instantaneous switching of different voltages. The equipment will not cause any damage when the voltage output is changed during operation. It’s more safe and convenient. It provides DC 12V or 19V or 24V needs for any network or non-network equipment through DC to DC Cable which is included with package. Using the Cerio PoE Splitter, you can take advantage of Power Over Ethernet and place Multi Giga/Giga/Fast Ethernet-enabled products, such as Wireless Access Points, Network Cameras, and VoIP Phone where power outlets are not readily available.
Long Distance Application
The PoE Splitter supports Multi Gigabit Ethernet PoE Powered Device. It’s able to split the PoE signal into separate data and power sources up to total 100Meters (328 feet). The Multi Gigabit PoE suggest use a Cat 5e Ethernet cable to meet 100Meters PoE distance.
CERIO POE-PD05S supports ESD, Electro Static Discharge protection includes Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection ensuring device safety.
Some additional benefits of Cerio PoE splitter include cost saving, small pocket size and convenience in network planning, and higher reliability.
Simple Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
RJ-45 x1 for Data output
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3bz 2500/5000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3bt Power over Ethernet (PoE++)
IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE+)
IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat.5 or up
1G/2.5G/5GBASE-T : UTP Cat.5e or up
|Data Transfer Rate||10M/100M/1G/2.5G/5G (Half-duplex),
|Data PIN||PIN 1/2, 3/6 & 4/5, 7/8|
|Power PIN||End-span (Type-A): PIN 1/2,3/6 ;
Mid-span (Type-B): PIN 4/5,7/8
|Data in||Connects PC/HUB/Switch|
|Ethernet Connector||RJ-45 x1 for Power + Data input
RJ-45 x1 for Data output
|ESD Protection||ESD electrostatic discharge protection and load discharge anti-surge design|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Max Power Output||71.3Watts (Complying with IEEE 802.3bt standard)|
|Power Interface(output)||DC-Jack:Output to any none PoE 12V or 19V or 24V DC in device|
|Power Requirement||PoE 802.3bt/at/af Power Source|
|POE Input Voltage||44V~57V|
|DC Output Control Range||12V/19V/24V three range adjustable by DIP switch|
|DC Output Current||12V/4.17A (Max.1M), 12V/3.75A (Max. 100M) @Cat6
19V/3.8A (Max.1M), 19V/3.95A (Max. 100M) @Cat6
24V/2.98A (Max 1M), 24V/3.33A (Max. 100M) @Cat6
( The max DC output power depends on the extension distance and Ethernet cable level, the max. distance up to 100M )
|LED Indicators||DC Output LED x3 : 12V or 19V or 24V|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 55° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimension ( W x H x D )||84.5 x 80 x 39.5mm|
|Weight ( g )||105g|
|Case of material||ABS|
|Certifications||FCC ,CE, RoHs compatible|
|POE-PD05S Main Unit||x1|
|Inside diameter 2.1mm(PHY) to 2.1mm DC Cable||x1|
|Quick Installation Guide||x1|