The CERIO CS-1005G-2PD is a powerful and complying with IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet standard which provides DC 48~57V Gigabit over Ethernet cables high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch, with all 5 ports capable of 10/100Mbps or 1000Mbps auto-negotiation operation which means the switch could automatically negotiate with the connected partners on the network speed and duplex mode. The CS-1005G-2PD supports 2 Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit port Power over Ethernet (PoE+) allows you to expand your network via Ethernet cable to where there is no power line or outlet but where you want to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.. No longer need to worry about the complicated cables and long distance which may cost you a lot of time and money.
Additional supported to pass-through PoE power further downstream to one or two Powered Devices (1~2 PSE Port) and the PoE budget is dependent on the PoE source (802.3af or 802.3at) and the Uplink port PD’s PoE Classification. It is ideal to extension the Ethernet network range beyond 100m, delivering both data and power to network devices such as IP CAM、VOIP Phone with IEEE PoE and Data standards.
• 5 Ports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation Gigabit Switch, including 2 Ports PSE/ PoE+ function, complying with IEEE 802.3af/at standard.
• Supports dual power receiving mode PoE (PD) In and DC In. It supports power backup (Power Failover) function when use dual power supply.
• Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port.
• Supports Store & Forward architecture and performs forwarding and filtering.
• Auto-learning networking configurations.
• Supporting the flow control: back pressure for Halfduplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex mode.
• Support Jumbo Frame 9K.
• Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding.
• Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
• Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging.
• Supports up to 2K MAC addresses.
• Up to 1Mb bits buffer.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Network Standards Conformance||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T,
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
|Port Configuration||5ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000Mbps
( With 2 Ports PSE/ PoE+ and Uplink PD Port function )
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA / CD|
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up,
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up,
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|MAC Address Table||2K|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000Mbps (Half-duplex),|
|LED Indicators||Per Gigabit Port:(Link/Act): Status x 5
PoE (PSE): Status x 2
Uplink Port (PD): Status x 1
Per Unit: Power x 1
|Internal Bus Speed||10Gbps|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Power Supply||30Watt External Power Adapter or Gigabit Ethernet Uplink Port for PD receive electrical power|
|PoE Power Budget||25.5Watt shared for all PoE Ports|
|Power Consumption||1.5 Watt|
|PoE Power Output||Up to 30W per port (for Ports 1-2 Only )|
|Power Requirement||DC Input 48 ~ 57 Voltage or Uplink PD Port Input|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 55° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions ( W x H x D )||160 x 85 x 25mm|
|Case of Materials||Metal|
|Production Location||TW Only|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS-Compliant|
|CS-1005G-2PD Main Unit||x1|
|Quick Installation Guide Booklet||x1|