16 Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 2 Combo Gigabit Ports ( 400Watt Power )
The CERIO CS-1216G-16P is a powerful high-performance 16 Port POE Gigabit switch and supports 2 combo Gigabit UTP/SFP uplink ports. The model is compliant with POE+ IEEE 802.3at and 802.3af standards and defines new green power saving idea on the PSE Port. CS-1216G-16P bundle 400watt internal power supply. All 16 ports capable of 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-negotiation operation (NWay). This means the switch could automatically negotiate with connected partners on the network speed and duplex mode.
CS-1216G-16P PoE+ Switch is designed for SMB deployment and can also be upgraded to 1U” chassis for standard rack mounting. It is ideal for micro-segmenting large network into smaller networks, connecting subnets for improved performance, and enabling the bandwidth demand for multimedia and imaging applications. CS-1216G-16P supports a PoE power budget of 350 watt, enough to reliably power devices on all ports.
CS-1216G-16P’s hardware utilizes a metal housing, making it a durable and safety PoE solution for homes and businesses. By integrating the data transmitting cable and power cord, it eliminates the hassle of constructing your network. You could easily connect Wireless AP or VoIP phone or IP Camera to this switch without looking for power outlets. Over current protection and circuit shorting protection are also supported to ensure product safety.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE-802.3af PoE ,IEEE802.3at PoE+.
- 16port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch , supports 16 Port Gigabit PSE / PoE function, compliant with IEEE-802.3af class3 /class2/class1 and IEEE802.3at.
- Supports 2 combo Gigabit UTP/SFP uplink ports and IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX.
- Supporting the power up to 30Watt /15.4Watt /7.5Watt /4Watt for each PSE/PoE port.
- Internal 400 Watt power supply supports a maximum PoE power budget of 350 Watt.
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port , Auto-learning networking configurations.
- Supports Store & Forward architecture and performs forwarding and filtering.
- Flow control: back pressure for Half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex mode.
- Broadcast storm control and supporting store & forward operation.
- Support Jumbo Frame 9K.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding.
- Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging.
- Supports up to 8K MAC addresses, Up to 4.1Mbits buffer.
Standards & Hardware Specifications
|Network Standards Conformance||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet- EEE
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet ( 15.4 Watt PoE )
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (30Watt PoE+ )
|Port Configuration||16ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000Mbps
(With PSE/ PoE+ function)
2 port Gigabit Combo Ports SFP/ UTP
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up,
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up,
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000Mbps (Half-duplex),
|LED Indicators||Per Port : Link/ACT Status x16
Per Port: PoE Status x16
Per Unit: MAX PoE x1
Per Unit: Loop x1
Per Unit: PWR x1
Per Unit: Combo ports (UTP/SFP) x2
|Case of Material||Metal case|
|Internal Bus Speed||36Gbps|
Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
|Power Type||400 Watt Internal Power Supply|
|PoE Power Budget||54V for 350 Watt (shared) for all PoE ports|
|Power Consumption||12V for 14.9 Watt (with no connected devices)|
|PoE Power Output||Up to 30W per port, 54V DC|
|Power Requirement||AC 100~240VAC, 50-60Hz Auto-sensing|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions ( W x H x D )||441 x 196 x 44 mm|
|Production Location||TW or CN|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS-Compliant|
Quick Installation Guide Booklet
19” Rack Mount Brackets