CS-2008G-8P is a powerful high-performance 8 port 10/100/1000Mbps web managed switch and is compliant with POE+ IEEE 802.3at and 802.3af standards. This layer 2 Web Management switch includes a 150watt internal power supply and supports 130 Watt PoE Power budget, port base IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IGMP snooping, and IEEE802.1p port-based QoS. CS-2008G-8P can solve the limitations of power outlet locations and offer system relocation convenience.
CERIO’s CS-2008G-8P PoE+ Switch is designed for dispersing managed Power over Ethernet to small and large networks architectures. It is ideal for micro-segmenting large network into smaller networks, connecting subnets for improved performance, and enabling the bandwidth demand for multimedia and imaging applications. Users can easily connect Wireless APs, VoIP phones, and IP Cameras to this switch for convenient power and data transmission. Over current protection and circuit shorting protection are also supported to ensure product safety. This device provides easy installation, avoids limitations of power outlet locations, and offers a simple solution for system relocation.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3az EEE, IEEE-802.3af PoE, IEEE802.3at PoE+.
- 8port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch , 8 Port Gigabit PSE / PoE function compliant with IEEE-802.3af class3 /class2/class1 and IEEE802.3at class4.
- Supports PoE Green Power Energy Saving function to automatically detect connected devices and smartly direct necessary output wattage to only those ports to achieve green power saving.
- Supports power of up to 30Watt /15.4Watt /7.5Watt/4Watt for each PSE/PoE port.
- Internal 150 Watt power supply supports a maximum PoE power budget of 130 Watt.
- Supports remote power control of PoE powered devices (PD), allowing by internet web on/off/restart control and supports monitoring of individual port PoE consumption (wattage).
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port, Auto-learning networking configurations.
- Supporting flow control: backpressure for Half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex Mode.
- Supports Store and Forward functionality.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full wire speed forwarding.
- Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
- Provides 9K Jumbo frames to improve network utilization of a large file transfer.
- Supports up to 4K MAC addresses and Up to 1.5Mb Packet Buffer size.
- VLAN and IEEE802.1Q tag-base VLAN based on ports & VIDs; add/remove/modify tag.
- IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation Port trucking ( LACP ).
- Provides IGMP snooping function.
- Supports IEEE802.1p QoS with 4 Priority Queues and 8 Priority Weights, and Port- based QoS with 4 Priority Queues.
- Supports Port Mirroring function.
- Supports file backup and recovery.
- Web-based management interface.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Network Standards Conformance||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T,
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3az EEE
IEEE 802.1p QoS
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tag
IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet ( 15.4 Watt PoE+ ) IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (30Watt PoE+ )
|Port Configuration||8 ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000 BASE-T and PSE/ PoE function|
|Hardware Reset||Reset button for returning to factory settings|
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA / CD|
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up,
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up,
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|MAC Address Table||4K|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000Mbps (Half-duplex),
|LED Indicators||Per Port:(Link/Act): Status x8
PoE : Status x8
Max. PoE (PoE Load greater than 70% warning) x1
Per Unit: Power x1
Per Unit: (SYS) x1
|Internal Bus Speed||16Gbps|
|Link Aggregation||IEEE802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation Supported|
|Quality of Service (QoS)||Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS, Port-based QoS|
|VLAN||IEEE802.1Q Tagging VLAN , Port-Based ,Tag based VLAN|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Power Type||150 Watt Internal Power Supply|
|PoE Power Budget||53V for 130Watt (shared) for all PoE ports|
|Power Consumption||53V for 10.5 Watt (max. with no PoE Device connected)|
|PoE Power Output||Up to 30W per port, 53V DC|
|Power Requirement||AC 100~240VAC, 50-60Hz Auto-sensing|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||265 x 184 x 44 mm|
|Production Location||TW or CN|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS-Compliant|
|CS-2008G-8P Main Unit||x1|
|19” Mount Brackets||x1|