CERIO CS-1224G is a latest A3 version 10/100/1000 Mbps 24 port Gigabit Switch that utilize 2 Gigabit SFP uplink ports. The CERIO CS-1224G case is designed for small offices, and can be optionally upgrade to 1U” chassis. It is suitable for installation in network control center such as offices, restaurants, campuses, etc., in a specific centralized place on the table.
The CS-1224G is ideal for micro-segmenting large networks into smaller networks, connecting subnets for improved performance, and enabling the bandwidth demanded for multimedia and imaging applications.
The CS-1224G is ideal for micro-segmenting large networks into smaller networks, connecting subnets for improved performance, and enabling the bandwidth demanded for multimedia and imaging applications. Moreover, the 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Sensing ability provides an easy way to migrate Gigabit network without pain. By integrating both data transmitting cable and power cord, the hassle of constructing your network can be eliminated, allowing you to easily connect your wired LAN network. This switch defines new green power saving idea in all Ports. Using the 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the network will automatically decrease the power usage when traffic is low with no setup required. It can solve the limitation of the network local LAN and offer the system relocation easily Plug & play and all kinds of network protocols compilation make the installation of the device both simple and quick. With auto-MDI/MDIX support, there is no need for any Crossover cables when you connect the device to a computer, or even another switch. In addition, the auto-negotiation function auto-senses and adjusts the connected devices whether they are running at 10Mbps, 100Mbps, or 1000Mbps.
The CS-1224G also supports Low Power Idle Mode. When Low Power Idle Mode is enabled, systems on both sides of the link can disable portions of functionality and save power during periods of low link utilization, reducing power consumption. With its nonblocking architecture, the Green Ethernet switch receives and forwards the traffic seamlessly. Duplex mode also doubles the bandwidth by enabling two-way communication. Totaling up to 52Gbps of switching capacity to a shared total 10/100/1000 Mbps network.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-X , IEEE 802.3az specifications.
- 24 Port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch.
- Supports 2 Gigabit SFP Fiber uplink ports for IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX.
- Supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE), IEEE 802.3az standard.
- Supports IEEE 802.1p CoS Class of service.
- Supports VLAN packet pass-through function.
- Supports Green Ethernet features, Link-On and Cable Length Power Saving, Link-Down Power Saving, Power saving mode support to automatic cable detection.
- Supports auto-detection for SFP ports / mini-GBIC module insertion.
- Half/Full-duplex capability on each TX port Autolearning networking configurations.
- Provides 10K Jumbo frames to improve network utilization of a large file transfers.
- Supports Store & Forward architecture and performs forwarding and filtering.
- IEEE802.3x flow control for Full-duplex, Back Pressure function for Half-duplex operation.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking fullwire speed forwarding.
- Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging.
- Supports up to 8K MAC addresses and Up to 4 .1Mb buffer memory.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T|
|IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,|
|IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T,|
|IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX,|
|IEEE 802.3x Flow Control|
|IEEE 802.3az EEE|
|IEEE 802.1p Class of Service (CoS)|
|Port Configuration||24 ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000 BASE-TX|
|2 ports Gigabit SFP Fiber uplink|
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA / CD|
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up,|
|100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up,|
|1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up|
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000Mbps (Half-duplex)|
|LED Indicators||Per Port: Link Status * 24|
|Per Port: Activity Status * 24|
|SFP Port: Connection Status * 2|
|Per Unit: (PWR) * 2|
|Internal Bus Speed||52Gbps|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Power Consumption||4.7 Watts|
|Power Type||Power cord: Internal Power supply|
|Power Requirement||AC 100~240VAC, 50-60Hz Auto-sensing|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimension ( W x H x D )||441 x 131 x 44 mm ( 19 inch)|
|Production Location||TW or CN|
|Certifications||FCC , CE , RoHS-compliant|
|CS-1224G Main Unit||x1|
|Quick Installation Guide Booklet||x1|
|19” Rack Mount Brackets||x1|