CERIO POE-G30T supports IEEE 802.3af/at Power Over Ethernet Standard. It’s an Active PoE Multi Gigabit PoE+ Injector provides DC 48-57V over Ethernet cables. It supports IEEE802.3af 15.4Watt POE (Class3 Standard) and IEEE802.3at 30Watt POE+ (Class4 Standard). Provide Screw Terminal Block power input and DC In both Power Systems. With extremely cost-effective, it provides enterprise-level flexibility and expansion capabilities. With this POE-G30T PoE+ Injector, you can simultaneously transmit network data and power to PD powered network equipment through the RJ45 UTP cable.
POE vs. Deployment Applications
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5G BASE-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE , IEEE 802.3at PoE+.
- Supports Multi Gigabit (1/2.5/5Gbps) Ethernet connection ability.
- Auto detect PD power pin is powered by End-span (Type-A) or Mid-span (Type-B) then powered to PD device and LED indicator shows power pin type.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af/at POE standards and PoE max Power up to 30Watt (IEEE 802.3at) bundle with 56V Power supply.
- Support PSE / POE Power Over Ethernet function which can provide both data and power for distances of up to 100 meters (328 feet) from the power source when using CAT 5 or up cabling.
- Provide Screw Terminal Block power input and DC In both Power Systems. User can select either one to supply power or it can choice dual power supply as power backup function for the device. (Power failover).
- Over Current Protection and Short-circuit Protection.
- Supports Desktop, Wall mounting and Units Combination for easy to bundles organize the Ethernet cables.
The CERIO POE-G30T greatly simplifies the wiring and deployment process, and brings a great deal of convenience benefits to home, office, and industrial environments. Moreover, it supports End-span (Type-A) or Mid-span (Type-B) power pin designed, no matter the PD devices is designed Type-A or Type-B all can supply power automatically. The POE-G30T Power over Ethernet (POE) adapter is designed to supply operational power to wireless LAN devices such as PoE access point bridges, routers, and surveillance cameras. With Power over Ethernet devices installed, the system administrator only has to use a single RJ-45 Ethernet cable to carry both power and data to each device.
Long Distance Application
Cerio POE Injector can provide both data and power for distances of up to 100 meters (328 feet) from the power source when using CAT 5 or up cabling.
POE-G30T supports ESD , Electro Static Discharge protection includes Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection ensuring device safety.
Some additional benefits of Cerio POE Injector include cost saving, convenience in network planning, and higher reliability.
Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5G BASE-T
IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX : UTP Cat. 5 or up
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
2.5G/5G BASE-T : UTP Cat.5e or up
|Data Transfer Rate||10M/100M/1G/2.5G/5G (Half-duplex),
|PoE Type||Active POE|
|Data PIN||PIN 1/2,3/6 & 4/5,7/8|
|Power PIN||End-span (Type-A): PIN 1/2,3/6
Mid-span (Type-B): PIN 4/5,7/8
|Power Interface||Output: RJ45 PoE Out
Multi Input: DC In or Screw Terminal Block In (STB In)
|ESD Protection||Supports ESD (Electro Static Discharge)
Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Max Power Output||30Watts|
|Power Requirement||56V 30W External Power Supply|
|Input Voltage||48 ~ 57Volt|
|LED||System: Power (Green) x 1
PoE (RJ45): End-span(Green), Mid-span (Yellow) x 2
(The PoE LED on RJ45 Jack)
|Operating Temperature||0° to 55° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimension ( W x D x H )||65.8 * 64.8 * 24 mm|
|Weight ( g )||48g|
|Form Factor||Wall mounting /Desktop/ Units Combination|
|Case of material||ABS|
|Certifications||FCC ,CE, RoHs compatible|
|POE-G30T Main Unit||x 1|
|30Watt Power Adapter||x 1|
|Warranty Card||x 1|