The CERIO POE-OSP is an outdoor PoE Pass-through Ethernet Surge Protector provides superior lightening and surge protection over Gigabit networks speeds to provide Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) over a single Ethernet cable. It supports 10 KA Impulse Discharge Current guarantees reliable surge protection and provides excellent lightning protection for network PoE and non-PoE devices when transmitting on Gigabit network. POE-OSP provides aluminum enclosure with IP68 rating waterproof durable design are made to withstand harsh environment deployment. It’s ideal for installation in outdoor environments.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T standards.
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet speed , Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass through and compatible with IEEE 802.3BT PoE Class 8 or less power level .
- Supports IP68 rating weather-proof durable design are made to withstand harsh environment deployment.
- Load current self-protection mechanism and grounding wire function pulse discharge current protection design.
- Built in grounding pad which can connect to grounding cable to lower clamping voltage for better and more reliable protection and supports 10 kA Impulse Discharge Current.
- Supports 2 protection mode : Line-to-Ground and Line-to-Line.
- Protects all Eight(8) pins of the Ethernet cable.
- Plug and Play, no software required.
- Supports desktop , wall mounting and multiple units combination easy to use.
- The CERIO Gigabit Outdoor Surge Protector with the latest advanced hardware protection design protecting outdoor Ethernet devices from damaging electrostatic discharge and surges. It can function as a transmitter for a PoE switch to deliver power and data through an Ethernet cable and can handle data rates of up to 1000 Mbps Gigabit speed. This device protects all 8 pins of the Ethernet cable and is compatible with all types of RJ45 cables. Installing two POE-OSP devices, one is nearly terminal equipment (such as PoE/non-PoE outdoor cameras, Outdoor AP), and the other at source equipment (such as PoE/non-PoE Switch, Router). Damaging ESD attacks and surges will be absorbed by the POE-OSP devices and safely discharged into the ground. It is a cost-effective solution for protecting expensive outdoor Ethernet devices.
- Surge Protection
- CERIO POE-OSP provides higher surge capability and lower clamping voltage. It is compliant with IEC/EN 61643-21 and IEC/EN 61000-4-5 standard. The benefit of CERIO POE-ISP includes maximize surge capability and enhancing reliability device safety.
- Additional Benefits
- Some additional benefits of CERIO PoE Surge Protector include cost saving, small pocket size and convenience in network planning, and higher reliability.
- Easy installation
- The CERIO PoE Surge Protector is simple Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3af/bt POE Pass-through
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX : UTP Cat. 5 or up
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000Mbps (Half-duplex)
|Clamping Line-to-Ground||20 kV (10/700 us)
600V at 10 kA (8/20 us)
|Clamping Line-to-Line||6 kV (10/700 us)
20V at 1 kA (8/20 us)
|Data in||Connects PC/HUB/Switch|
|Ethernet Connector||RJ-45 x1 for Line in
RJ-45 x1 for Line out
|Surge Protection Design||10 kA (After grounding ability)|
|Surge Response Time||1ns|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|PoE Operation DC Voltage||60 VDC (Max)|
|PoE Operation DC Current||Two pair : 0.65A (Max)
Four pair : 1.3A (Max)
|PoE Power Load||74Watt (Four Pair Max)|
|POE Input Voltage||44V~60V|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to 85° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 85° C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimension ( W x H x D )||76 x 165 x 60mm (Including wall mounting kit)|
|Weight ( g )||325g|
|Case of material||IP68 Rating Weather-proof Alumm casing|
|Production Location||TW Only|
|Supports||IEC/EN 61643-21 (Safety) compatible
IEC/EN 61000-4-5 (EMC) compatible
|Certifications||IEC 60529 IP68 Rating
CE, FCC and RoHS Compliant
|POE-OSP Main Unit||x1|
|Quick Installation Guide||x1|
|18AWG grounding cable||x1|
|Wall mounting screw set||x1|