1.25Gbps SFP SX 850nm LC Multi-Mode DDM (550M)
The CERIO 1.25Gbps 1000BASE-SX SFP/LC Multi-mode fiber module provides optical transceiver modules connect on switches SFP Slot ports, supporting LC connectors. This dual-core small form-factor pluggable (SFP) module supports hot-swappable design and can be applied to long-distance fiber optic networks or fiber connections to other computer servers that support Gigabit SFP ports between Gigabit SFP ports of network switches. The module operates on a single power supply voltage of 3.3V and supports 1.25Gbps Ethernet transmission capability.
The Cerio SFP fiber module complies with the IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet standard, providing a stable and highspeed fiber network environment. When paired with fiber optic cables, this module can support fiber optic connections up to a maximum distance of 550 meters. It can be used in various application scenarios that require high-speed, reliable, and long-distance fiber transmission, and has broad application value.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet Standard.
- Compliant with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA).
- Supports 1.25Gbps Ethernet transmission capability.
- Built in DDM, Digital Diagnostic Monitor function.
- Center Wavelength supports 850nm.
- Supports fiber link for distances up to 550 meters. (550M : 50/125μm MMF ; 300M : 62.5/125μm MMF).
- Low power consumption less than 0.8W.
- Single power supply 3.3V.
- Hot-pluggable remove and install module.
- Duplex LC connectors.
- RoHS compliant.
- Plug and play, easy installation.
|Data Transfer Rate||1.25Gbps|
|Maximum Fiber Distance||550M : 50/125μm
300M : 62.5/125μm
|Power Consumption||< 0.8W|
|Connector||Dual LC connectors|
|Digital Diagnostic Monitor (DDM)||Supported|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 70 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C ~85 °C|
|Dimension ( W x H x D )||13.4 x 12.22 x 55.45 mm|
|SLC-GSXM Main Unit||x1|