8 Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit Web Managed Switch with 4 Combo Gigabit Ports
CS-2408G is a powerful high-performance 4 Combo Gigabit UTP/SFP uplink ports with 8 port 10/100/1000Mbps web managed switch and supports Remote control and management through a web-based User Interface. This Layer 2 Web Managed switch supports Spanning Tree / Rapid Spanning Tree protocol, Port base IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IGMP snooping, IEEE802.1p port-based QoS, and Bandwidth control / Loop Detection. CS-2408G’s high performance gigabit design provides reliable performance and allows for easy management of auto-negotiation speeds.
CS-2408G Web Managed Switch is ideal for minimizing network downtime, connecting subnets for improved performance, and enabling the bandwidth demanded multimedia and imaging applications. effectively reduces operational costs by allowing network administrators to remotely access and monitor their network, ultimately eliminating the need for constant on-site maintenance staff. layer 2 web managed design also increases network security by providing enhanced network control through port management and visible MAC table addresses/clients. This device’s high feature and high-performance design, paired with an easy to use the web interface, effectively improves both network management and efficiency for medium and large sized applications.
CS-2408G is a feature packed web managed gigabit switch, providing enterprise-grade function at a competitive price point. Deploying CS-2408G in your network can provide network organization and improved efficiency for your devices and clients. CERIO’s web-managed switches offer convenient configuration which ultimately provides premium performance, easy installation, and is sure to meet the increasing demands of growing networks.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX,IEEE 802.3az EEE.
- 8 port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch.
- Supports 4 Combo Gigabit ports UTP/SFP uplink ports and IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX.
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port, Auto-learning networking configurations.
- Supports store & forward operation.
- Supporting the flow control: backpressure for Half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex Mode.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full wire speed forwarding.
- Supports network interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging.
- Provides 9K Jumbo frames to improve network utilization of large file transfers.
- Supports up to 8K MAC addresses.
- Up to 1Mb Packet Buffer size.
- VLAN and IEEE802.1Q tag-base VLAN based on ports & VIDs; add/remove/modify tag.
- 3ad Link Aggregation LACP.
- Provides IGMP v2/v3 snooping function.
- Supports Bandwidth Control with KB/s size control.
- Supports 802.1x protocol to support CHAP, EAP mode and port/MAC based network access control.
- Supports DoS (Denial of Service) Defense for enhanced network security.
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and LLDP-MED.
- Supports DHCP Snooping function to prevent access by unauthorized hosts and DHCP servers.
- Each port supports limiting the number of MAC Addresses with IP and MAC address Binding.
- Supports Access Control List (ACL) for MAC and IP Address filtering.
- Supports QoS Quality of Service, Port-based QoS bandwidth management, 802.1q priority Tag based with 8 Priority Queues and 8 Weights.
- Supports bandwidth control to set control traffic limits (inflow and outflow) for each port.
- Supports Port Mirroring function.
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP).
- Supports proxy DNS Server and NTP network time synchronization function.
- Supports Event Log, Alarm Log, Security Log, Network Log, and Protocol Log.
- Supports web-based HTTP web management user interface and supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3.
- Supports GUI display for monitoring network data status by port, traffic analysis by port, and device CPU and Memory loading for convenient administrative network analysis and management.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Network Standards Conformance||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T|
|IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX|
|IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T|
|IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX|
|IEEE 802.3x Flow Control|
|IEEE 802.1p QoS|
|IEEE 802.3az EEE|
|IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tag|
|IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation|
|Port Configuration||8 ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000 BASE-TX ;
4 Combo Gigabit Ports (SFP / RJ45);
1 Console Port (RJ45)
|Hardware Reset||Reset button for returning to factory settings|
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA / CD|
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up,
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up,
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000Mbps (Half-duplex),
|LED Indicators||Per Port: Link / Activity Status x 8
Gigabit Combo Port: RJ45 Connection Status x 4
Gigabit Combo Port: SFP Connection Status x 4
Per Unit: (PWR) x 1
Per Unit: (SYS) x 1
|Internal Bus Speed||24Gbps|
|Link Aggregation||IEEE802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation Supported|
|Quality of Service (QoS)||Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS, Port-based QoS|
|Rapid Spanning Tree(RSTP)||Supported|
|IGMP Snooping||Supports v2, v3|
|VLAN||IEEE802.1Q Tagging VLAN , Port-Based ,Tag based VLAN|
|SNMP||Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Power Consumption||8.8 Watts|
|Power Type||Power cord: Internal Power supply|
|Power Requirement||AC 100~240VAC, 50-60Hz Auto-sensing|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions ( W x H x D )||265 x 183 x 44 mm|
|Production Location||TW or CN|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS-Compliant|
|CS-2408G Main Unit||x1|
|19” Rack Mount Brackets||x1|