Complying with IEEE 802.3bt Multi Giga
60Watt Extreme Power PoE++ Injector
CERIO POE-G60I supports IEEE 802.3af/at/bt Power Over Ethernet Standard. It’s a single port Active PoE Multi Gigabit PoE++ Injector provides DC 56 Volt over Ethernet cables and provides two Ethernet ports connection. The CERIO PoE Injector can simultaneously transmit network data and power to the PD equipment through the UTP Ethernet Cable transmission. It’s the best solution for High-end WiFi PoE AP, Digital Signage PoE Station, PoE Speed Dome, Pan-Tilt-Zoom PoE IP CAM surveillance system integrators, etc.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5G BASE-T, IEEE 802.3bt/at/af PoE standards.
- Supports Multi Gigabit (1/2.5/5Gbps) Ethernet connection ability.
- Supports PoE PSE/PD function and provides 802.3bt PoE Class6 and backward power level for PD device.
- Provides Active 802.3bt PoE++ output ability, and low cable-loss which can maintain 60Watt PoE power up to 100 meters distance.
- Supports power pin is powered by End-span (Type-A) and Mid-span (Type-B).
- Internal power design and supports 56V PoE+ output.
- Over Current Protection and Short-circuit Protection.
- Supports Desktop, Wall mounting and Units Combination.
The CERIO POE-G90I Power over Ethernet (PoE++) injector is designed to through 4Pair UTP Ethernet Cable to deliver both data and power to PD device, such as the latest WiFi 6 generation 802.11ax PoE WiFi AP, PoE PTZ Speed Dome, POS System, All in one touch PC, Digital signage display, TV, LED light and surveillance system equipment provide a stable high power PoE powered solution.
Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration and supports up to 60Watt PoE output. It brings a great deal of convenience benefits to system integration, office, and industrial environments.