CERIO TD-04AT is a PoE PD load testing solution that supports up to 4 channels with a maximum load power of 25.5W per channel. It fully complies with IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at standards. It provides Ethernet Pass Through RJ45 Data transmission and can perform physical power load tests on PoE PSE network devices. This is an essential physical verification tool of PoE devices for system integration providers, including whether the power capacity limit is sufficient, system installers check the equipment in advance to ensure smooth installation and reduce time and labor costs, and other troubleshooting verification. It is also suitable for verification and testing of PoE PSE network devices during production and is an indispensable tool for manufacturing or verifying PoE devices.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE ,IEEE 802.3at PoE+.
- Each independent channel supports Ethernet Pass Through data transmission.
- Supports 4 PoE load testing channels with switch exchange, each channel supporting a maximum of 25.5W PoE load testing.
- Supports 3 PD Class level : PD Class 2 (7Watt), Class 3 (12.95Watt) and Class 4 (25.5Watt), with LED display of the load level.
- Supports both PoE End-span (Type-A) and Mid-span (Type-B) modes to accommodate different PoE PSE devices.
- Supports PD Class level switching function, with DIP Switch allowing switching between PD Class 2 (7Watt), Class 3 (12.95Watt) and Class 4 (25.5Watt) levels.
- High reliability metal casing design, supports 19″ rack installation.
TheCERIO TD-04AT PoE PD Test Loader is specifically designed to test and verify PoE PSE equipment. It is mainly used to test the performance and reliability of PoE PSE network devices. This PoE PD Test Loader can be used in various scenarios, such as:
- Testing and acceptance by contractors: With the popularity and widespread use of PoE, the system providers can perform pre-acceptance testing and even maintenance on equipment, becoming an essential tool for network administrators to test, verify, and accept.
- Network environment testing : During network construction and debugging, using the PoE PD Test Loader to test PoE devices can ensure that operate normally, greatly reducing system construction and labor costs, and enhancing network security.
- Production testing : During the production process of PoE PSE network devices, using the PoE PD Test Loader can conduct comprehensive testing to ensure performance and reliability meet customer requirements, improve production efficiency, optimize production processes, and reduce production costs.
- Product development testing : Using the PoE PD Test Loader can help R&D staff accurate test results in a short time during product verification and testing.
- Troubleshooting : When the PoE system fails, use PoE PD Test Loader to test equipment, which can help identify the cause of the failure and repair it, helping engineers to quickly troubleshoot and reduce time and labor costs.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Standard||IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE)
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (POE+)
|Port Configuration||4 RJ45 Ethernet Pass Through Data Ports
4 RJ45 PoE PD Ports
1 RJ45 Switch Port (By optional)
|PoE Type||End-span (Type-A): PIN 1/2,3/6
Mid-span (Type-B): PIN 4/5,7/8
|Data PIN||PIN 1/2,3/6 & 4/5,7/8|
|Power PIN||PIN 1/2,3/6 or 4/5,7/8 (Power + Data Pin)|
|DIP Switch||All 4 test channels support DIP Switch, switchable PD Class (Class2, Class3, Class4) three levels|
|Fan Design||Ultra-Quiet Dual Fan Cooling Design|
|LED||Class2/AF (7W) Output : Status x 4 Sets
Class3/AF (12.95W) Output: Status x 4 Sets
Class4/AT (25.5W) Output : Status x 4 Sets
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|PSE Test Applicable Type||Active POE IEEE 802.3 af
Active POE IEEE 802.3 at
|PSE Input Voltage||44~57V|
|POE Power Output||7 +/- 1W
12 +/- 1W
25 +/- 1W
|(Single Signature PD)/Max. Power||Class 2 : 7W
Class 3 : 12.95W
Class 4 : 25.5W
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimension ( W x H x D )||441 x 281 x 44 mm|
|Weight ( kg )||3.63kg|
|TD-04AT Main Unit||x1|
|Quick Installation Guide Booklet||x1|
|19” Rack Mount Brackets||x1|